The Hong Kong and Central governments have reached a consensus that the co-location proposals for the Guangzhou-Shenzhen-Hong Kong Express Rail Link have to comply with the Basic Law and the "one country, two systems" principle, Secretary for Justice Rimsky Yuen says.
Hong Kong’s subtropical climate makes it humid and typhoon-prone.
When particularly heavy rainstorms hit the city, flooding may occur in low-lying areas in the New Territories, and some old urban areas.
The Drainage Services Department has put in place a series of flood control measures.
- Architectural Services
- Civil Engineering & Development
- Drainage Services
- Electrical & Mechanical Services
- Government Property Agency
- Hongkong Post
- Information Services
- Office of Government Chief Information Officer
- Innovation & Technology
- Land Registry
- Office of the Communications Authority
- Office of Film, Newspaper & Article Administration
- Water Supplies